Monday, April 14, 2008

Frightened Rabbit - Midnight Organ Fight

I haven't heard this album yet, but from what I gather on myspace, these guys (Frightened Rabbit) are an indie rock group from Glasgow, and they're kinda like the Twilight Sad, but they're a lot more upbeat. Anyway, the guy's gotta nice voice and I think the guitar player knows what he's doing in terms of keeping an often repetitive and boring genre interesting.

1. The Modern Leper
2. I Feel Better
3. Good Arms vs. Bad Arms
4. Fast Blood
5. Old Old Fashioned
6. The Twist
7. Bright Pink Bookmark
8. Head Rolls Off
9. My Backwards Walk
10. Keep Yourself Warm
11. Extrasupervery
12. Poke
13. Floating in the Forth
14. Who'd You Kill Now?


mediafire (get it while it lasts)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their from Selkirk, mate.